Update January 2021
As you will already know, the 2020 Big Apple Cider and Perry Trials were cancelled because of the current Covid-19 restrictions.
The next Big Apple Cider and Perry Trials were scheduled to take place in May 2021.
However, it has become obvious that the current situation will not have improved sufficiently to allow this event to take place in May.
So, for now, we are postponing the Trials to a later date. Our current and very provisional date is 17th July. The format, if it happens at all, will be determined by whatever Covid restrictions are in place at the time.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and will make further announcements later in the Spring.
Here’s how it works…