Despite Covid-19 we are still hopeful that we can run a cut-back Harvestime on October 10th and 11th..

We have spent the last few weeks planning an event that, while not of the same scale as our previous Harvestime events, would at least give you an opportunity to visit some of our usual venues.

With the announcement of new legislation taking effect from Monday 14th September, we reassessed a number of our planned activities to ensure they comply with this new legislation.

However, we are now expecting another government update on Tuesday 22nd and, if we feel it is still possible to go ahead, we will make an announcement after that update.

Apologies for this late decision but we’re sure you are aware that these are unusual times and planning more than even a few days ahead can be difficult.

The Big Apple in apples